– May – September: Monday – Friday during all 4PM All Levels Class. Saturday during 9AM All Levels Class.
– June – August (summer break): Monday – Friday during 9AM and 4PM All Levels Classes. Saturday during 9AM All Levels Class.
*Outside of these offerings, no minors are permitted in the facility (or on outside property) unless under the instruction of a fitness professional. Your children’s safety is extremely important to us.
- Unlimited child care for $15/month per child with a $35 family cap OR
- $5/class per child “drop in” style
To activate option 1, message email@example.com to apply this service to your monthly membership.
To utilize option 2, simply check your child into Child Care when needed, fill out the liability waiver and the “drop ins” will be applied to your membership at end of each month.
Policies & Procedures:
- Please bring your child directly to the childcare room before starting your workout. The parent and child will be given their badge.
- Please do not drop off your child until 5 minutes before class starts.
- Please pick up your child no later than 10 minutes after class ends.
- Children are not allowed in the gym workout area before, after, or during class.
- Children will be released only to the person who dropped them off.
- Please bring your child freshly diapered. Diapers will NOT be changed by the childcare staff.
- For the well-being of the other children and staff, please refrain from bringing a sick child into the childcare area.
- Disruptive or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. In these circumstances, parents will be notified immediately.
- If a child needs to use the bathroom, parents will be notified and asked to accompany the child to the bathroom and return the child to the childcare room before returning to class.
- No food or drink is allowed in the childcare room unless drink is in a non-spillable container. It is the parent’s responsibility to notify attendant of child’s allergies.
- You must remain on site at all times while your child is in the childcare room.
- Parent agrees to pay any extra charges for damage arising from their child(ren) during child care hours.
- Children are not allowed outside on Veneration Fitness property without supervision of our staff.
“Inviting, passionate, committed, pragmatic, driven full of bad-assery. That's CrossFit Veneration in a nutshell.”Jill Jackson
“I can tell you that no two classes have been the same. If you are of the older generation, don’t think for one minute that you can’t do one of these workouts. The Coaches have modifications and more modifications; so age, weight, or flexibility is not an acceptable excuse!”Cheryl Williams
“If you aren't in this box you should be! You're missing out on kick ass coaches, kick ass equipment, and a kickass environment.”Nicole Barclay